Friday, April 26, 2013

Sassy Pink Nails for Spring

Just did my daughters nails with a sassy fun spring look. I learned this technique on YouTube. First you're going to need a sponge applicator a top coat or a base coat a white nail polish and the color you desire to mix it with.
  First you want to use a base coat so you won't stain your nails. Then you want to apply on the sponge a layer of white followed by a layer of your desired color.It should look like two stripes side by side.Then you want to dab the sponge applicator on your finger a couple of times until you get the desired effect which it should look like you spray painted your nails. You might have to repeat the process a couple of times.
  After this you'll notice you have a big mess around your finger then you want to clean it up with nail polish remover. After that apply a top coat and you're all done. I hope you enjoy it I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment