Friday, December 4, 2015

Holiday Bold Eyelashes

Hello my Lovely Readers,  First thing I  would like to say Hello.
So if your household  is anything like mine then you been dealing with a lot. It would seam that 3 of my kids have gotten sick and I my self  have not been 100% but we are strong and pushing through it.
I was wanting to tell you guys about a great deal on Eyelashes. I know alot of us love to wear them but wow it could get very costly. I know at Walmart, Target, HEB,And Walgreens all sale eyelashes but they start at 1.99 and up for one pair. BUT I got a deal for you Ebay ....yes Ebay!Thats right you can just go to Ebay and search for eyelashes.Look for the boxes that offer you 10 pairs for less than a $1.00 plus free Shipping. You know that's a great deal.
As for lash glue I like to use "Duo" the clear and the black. This glue is gentle, and when I use it my eyes do not run and they're not itchy. Another brand that was highly recommended to me is the KISS brand but I have not tried it yet because, I still have so much glue but if you try it please let me know how it works for you. The glues usually run about $6 to $4 somewhere in between there and you can find them at Walmart,Target, Heb, and Walgreens as well.
I hope you don't forget how beautiful eyelashes can be for the holidays. If you have that company party or family events to attend  give them a try. I know I'll be making a YouTube video on how to apply  them soon so, if you need help just keep an eye out for my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment