Friday, April 15, 2016

Jungle Book Movie Review

 The Jungle Book Movie, where do I start this movie is super cute we got to see it in 3D which made the experience all the more exciting. There were things popping out at us  through out the movie making you jump and move around in your seat. I know a couple of times I was like blown away in all with the movie. The jungle book had me laughing , sad and tearing up through out the movie it really is an emotional roller-coaster so be warned you might cry.                                    

We thought this was a good movie my family really enjoyed it I think it stayed true to the cartoon Jungle book that we all use to watch back in the day. So what are you waiting around for go get your tickets today you might just fall in love with Mowgli all over again.
Leave a comment if you get to see it and let me know what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment