Friday, November 6, 2015

You Know I Got It!

Okay Ladies this ones for you. I wanted to take the time to tell you about an app on our smartphones its called "Sample It". It looks like this⬇

In Google Play Store 
 I was introduced to this app by my sister Sylvia, and let me just say I got hooked.
How it works, Okay when you down load it  you will see it has a spinner on it you just tap the screen  to spin and if you win you will get a code to get free samples at a kiosk machine from Walmart or HEB locations vary but you can set your location in this app. It will point you to the nearest location to you it shows you what's in the kiosk from your phone so that you know if you want to go and get those products or not. Also they give you manufacturer coupons that you can use if you do like that product. Another great thing is this kiosk offers you the opportunity to buy sample products for a dollar if you run out of codes which is good I think that's a win win situation right there.
You can find a variety of products from skin care, beauty products, makeup ,health and wellness They even have thing for men. 
 
I hope you'll try it .

Disclaimer side note: I am in no way affiliated with the sample at company I am NOT getting paid to do this I did not gain anything from sharing this information with you guys this is strictly so that you can have free makeup samples and things like that I hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment