Friday, September 12, 2014

DIY Beauty tips

For all my beautiful blog readers I thought that I would share with you some advice for 14  tips I found over the weekend.
Some of these ideas are really great and helpful ,thrifty easy to come by go ahead and click the link below and find out if you can use any of these tips to help you.

http://www.nylonmag.com/articles/14-diy-beauty-tips

If you have ever done any of these ideas please go ahead and comment below let me know how that worked out for you. Maybe another reader can be more informed and like the idea and try it themselves. I know that I have personally use olive oil as makeup remover and I like how it works.
  I cant wait to try the face mask and tooth whitening recipe . Don't forget to comment below and let me know what your favorite one is out of the 14 listed above is.
  

Always be your self! 

No comments:

Post a Comment