Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WTH IS THAT!

Have you ever been ready for bed and exhausted beyond your means. Then when you finally start to fall asleep you hear this loud sound that startles you makes you wake up and check the house see if someone's in there....and most of the time you think its some crazy killer in your house coming to get you.

It might be a disorder called Exploding Head. I know I had never herd of this before but my partner had came across it and I read up on it. I thought that was crazy cause it happens to me from time to time. Not that there's a cure for it or anything I just thought I'd make some of you aware of this crazy sleep disorder. Anyway after this happens I never get good sleep. I'll toss and turn the rest of the night.

This is the link:
www.nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/loud-crash-3-m-it-may-be-your-exploding-head-f1C9926224

No comments:

Post a Comment