Friday, September 5, 2014

Rainy Day Good or Bad???

Ok so a little something about me I love rainy days.. I know some people get a little crazy when it rains and depressed but not me I love driving going out in the rain, and just being outside is so much fun I'll find any excuse to go outside in the rain.
         I think its funny cause me and my partner Rosanna love rainy days. I also have two children that would love to play outside every time it rains and I have two children that act like they're melting if the rain even touches them.
Over all the rain will never stop or bring this family down .
        One of the things I love the most is when we get to cuddle up on the couch and just be lazy on rainy days and all the kids love spending time together and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment